Skip to main content

FLAWLESS SKIN: DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION ROUTINE with Tips & Tricks

Hello Everyone,
Here's my UPDATED Drugstore Foundation Routine with some Tips & Tricks for Flawless Skin. I cover some things you can do about dry skin & oily skin. And share my latest way for applying my foundation and of course the new drugstore "face" products I'm loving at the moment.



Makeup I'm wearing in this video:
FACE: Garnier BB Cream
Revlon Photoready Primer
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 100 Ivory 
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Light/Medium
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Light
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Brightner 
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Cream
NYC Bronzer in Sunny


Till next time
Erica
xoxoox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015