Skip to main content

TAG: 7 DEADLY SINS OF BEAUTY

Hello Everyone,
So this is kinda exciting for me not only a bit of a different video requested & voted on for me to do.
BUT it is also my 300TH Video! who would of guessed I would make it to 300 videos in nearly 2 years of being here on YT as a beauty guru (makeup artist trained), I want to say THANK YOU to everyone that watches, contuines to watch all my vidoes, That have also subscribed & to those that I have also build a friendship with, Love you all & Thank YOU....I truly love making these videos for you all & I hope too one day make 300 into 3000 videos, With your love & support :-) XOXOX


7 SINS OF BEAUTY TAG QUESTIONS!
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?


Here is the Video Link -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7VJoek9QnM



Till next time
Erica
xoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015