TUTORIAL: BOMBSHELL / SEXY PLAYBOY BUNNY MAKEUP LOOK

Hello Everyone,
This was a Requested Look for me to do by a few of my Lovely Subscribers and Friends!. So Here is my Playboy Bunny / Smokey Bombshell Makeup look, I stayed true to the Pink colors in the costume & the Makeup I kept Sexy & Smoky as I did not want to much black around the eyes as that can look too Gothic. So the eyes are our main focus and the beautiful Healthy Pink cheeks and Barbie Pink Lips just completes this look. 
FYI: If your not a Pink Lipstick person feel free to apply a Mauve, Plum or Pinky-Red Lipstick instead!
Here is the Link to the Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkx9_4HJp4c





Makeup I'm wearing in this video:
FACE: L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream
Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation Makeup in 003 Shell (FYI: I'm a NW15 in MAC)
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Pale
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in 003 Light/Medium
Revlon PhotoReady Powder in 010 Fair/Light
elf Cream Blush in Flirt
elf Blush in Gotta Glow
EYES: NYX Eyeshadow Primer
NYX Eye Pencil in 906 White
Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow Quad in 550 Enchanted
NYX Single Eyeshadow in 01 Black
NYX Eye Pencil in 912 Charcoal
Maybelline Line Stiletto Liner in Blackest Black
Rimmel Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara in Black
LIPS: Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm
Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in 008 Candy Pink
Barry M Lipgloss in7 Pink Sparkle


Till next time
Erica
xoxoxo

Comments

  1. Love it you clever girl!Can't wait to watch the vid later

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment