BLOG LOOK: Outfit of the Day & Makeup of the Day

Hello Everyone, 
I have a quick blog today about my OOTD & MOTD. This is requested a lot for me to-do, so I thought I would start blogging a bit more here & there on my favorite outfits I like to wear the makeup I wear with them.
So I will start with the OOTD 1st up.......
So everything I'm wearing is from Forever 21, I actually got this outfit as a early birthday gift & I loved it at 1st sight, LOL :)
The top is made of 3 colored stripes, Matte Black, Glitter Gold & Sliver. it's tapered at the bottom of the top & at the sleeves. On the left side there is also a mini pocket. 
I love the feel of this jumper style as it's a little opened weaved & light enough not to be to warm & heavy feeling.
My very Barbie pink Jeans are also from Forever21 & have pockets on the back & front, it's light wearing and easy to move in, not much restriction......the buttons are cream in color so they blend in well & it's a light wearing jeans too. 


On to the MOTD look........ for the makeup I used all drugstore products to create this on my Face I'm wearing Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation Cream to gel in Ivory & Maybelline Age Rewind concealer, Maybelline Stick Concealer, NYX Bronzer in Sunny & Milani Blush in Dolce Pink.
For the eyes it very simple but girly to match my outfit. all the colors used on my eyes was from the Love & beauty Palette (F21) I used a pink on the lid, a purple for the crease, lighter pink on the brow bone & the lightest shade on the inner corner for highlighting. Applied some thick liner from NYX Super fat maker, lastly some max factor mascara coated 3x on the lashes to make them fuller looking. 
On my Lips I'm wear Wet 'N' Wild's Lip shield SPF15 Lipstick in it's a girl, which is a beautiful pink.



Hugs Erica
xoxox

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup