MY HAIR CARE ROUTINE - Favorite Products & Style


Hello Everyone, 
Today's a requested video for you all, I'm slowly working off my requested video's of my list & it's a long list........ So a big Thank You for that 1st up. 
On to today's video it's all about my Current Hair Care Routine. I'm showing all my Favorite Products & Style I like my hair & just how all the products work on my hair, which is a little on the thinner side these days. :)
Here is the Video Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-3Idy3Zn_8


Products mentioned:
For washing my hair - L'Oreal Elvive Volume Collagen Shampoo & Conditioner 
After Shower TreatmentGarnier Fructis Instant Detangler Color Last
Used Between Washes - Garnier Fructis Pure Volume Dry Shampoo
Hair styling Products & Treatment - Lee Stafford Heat Protection Mist (used when using hot hair tools) 
L'Oreal Elvive Color Protect Hair Mask (rinse out treatment)
Edward Beal Moroccan Gloss Pure Argan Oil (used after styling Hair)
EXTRA - Pantene Pro - V Style Body Building mousse 

  
Hugs, 
Erica
xoxox
Alwayscosmeticjunkie


Comments