Skip to main content

REVIEW & DEMO: Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup Foundation (Tutorial)

Hello Everyone, 
I promised I was going to review this foundation so I have been testing it out for a little while, with & without primer underneath, & seeing how it wears though out the day which for me are always busy......I was also asked by some subscribers to do Demo's of how I apply the foundation. I have done that this time & if it's really liked I will continue to do so for future foundation reviews. :)
Here is the Video Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiYjO3O1FmU






Hugs till Next time,
Erica
XOX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015