TUTORIAL: 3 PROM / Graduation Makeup Looks (Glam, Smokey/Goth & Classic)


Hello Everyone, 
Many of you have been asking me to do Prom themed looks the last 2 weeks or so. I got my last few requested Yesterday, so that same day I took an hour to plan & draw out my makeup designs for this MEGA Tutorial I filmed today, which as 3 different looks to choose from for your Prom night. You can change the one you like to fit your needs & skin tone better OR leave it the way I've shown & you'll have a Beautiful Prom ready look (Now you can use these looks for a parties / Dates too, if you've past Prom time) I wanted to create 3 looks that would appeal to many different people & show what can go with what dress types & colors too, give tips & help. 


GLAM / PRETTY LOOK
FACE: Revlon PhotoReady Primer
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation Makeup in Shell (FYI: I'm a NW15 in MAC)
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Pale
Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer in Medium Beige 
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Cream
Sleek Blush in Flamingo
Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Beauty's Touch
EYES: NYX Eyeshadow Primer
NYX Pencil in White
Beauty Uk Metalllic Parks Cream Eye Pencil in Gold
Rocket City Pigment in It's Spacey 
NYX Shadow in Red Bean Pie, Spring Flower, Platinum Pink
Maybelline Line Stiletto Liner in Blackest Black
Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascra in Cat Black
LIPS: BeautyUK Lipstick in Snob



SMOKEY / SOFT GOTH STYLE EYES LOOK
FACE: Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Ivory (FYI: I'm a NW15 in MAC)
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Pale
Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer in Medium Beige 
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent
Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Rose Light
NYX Blush in Cafe (Contour)
EYES: NYX Eyeshadow Primer
Love & Beauty -Forever21- Smokey Palette (Urban Decay Naked Palette DUPE)
NYX KOHL Pencil in Black
Rimmel Extra WOW Lash Mascra in Black
LIPS: NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipgloss in Papirka



CLASSIC (RED CARPET) LOOK
FACE: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer
Rimmel wake me up Foundation in Ivory (FYI: I'm a NW15 in MAC)
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Pale
Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer in Medium Beige 
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Cream
Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
EYES: NYX Eyeshadow Primer
Wet N' Wild Eyeshadow in Burlee
L'Oreal Crome Shine Eyeshadow in Sliver Brown
Maybelline XXL Pro 24Hr Bold Mascara in Black
LIPS: Wet N' Wild Lipstick in Cherry Picking 
Sleek High Shine Lipgloss in Magic Strawberry



SO if your going to the Prom have a wonderful time & Good Luck with the Makeup & Evening :) XOX

Hugs, 
Erica
xoxoxx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

  1. I published this to my blog! I only have three followers so far but I am working on that. I love your tutorials. I hope my followers will too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment