TUTORIAL: Rock of Ages - 80's Glam Rock Chic


Hello Everyone, 
Today I'm doing a look inspired by the movie Rock of Ages, it's set in the late 80's & that's what inspired my Glam 80's Rock Chic Look, using one of my favorite songs from Bon Jovi at the end, this look really comes alive. 
For the look it's self I wanted to layer many colors together this gives it a different effect,making it look not as it seems, but a little more unique. For this lips & face I've kept that a little more on the soft (natural) side. You can Darken this look even more if you want a more grunge finish. :)
FYI: This is a fantastic look for going out or dressing up for a party!
Here is the Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s9Vya3XkY4





Hugs Erica
xoxoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup