TUTORIAL: Wonder Woman Makeup Look

Hello Everyone, 
Today we have a really special Themed look for you all today.....It's WONDER WOMAN! 
I really wanted to do her look as it's very iconic & I love the whole look & style for a female superhero. 
So with the eye makeup & lips ETC I wanted to combine it with the costume/outfit (which I got from BuyCostumes.com) so it would look complete as a look but not OVER the TOP. This is pretty but still bold looking. You can make this look darker or lighter to fit your personal liking.
Here is the Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUi6QOMlEV8






Hugs, Erica
xoxoxoox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup