Skip to main content

Birthday Haul, OOTD & Makeup Tutorial 2012

Hello Everyone, 
Welcome to my Birthday video, I had been promising this in the lead up to my birthday & here it is :) In this video there's the makeup tutorial for the look I wore on the day, My Outfit of the day & my "What I got for my Birthday Haul". So I hope you all enjoy this video & for being apart of my 23rd Birthday too Thank you for all the lovely comments & emails & e-cards I got. Love you guys THANK YOU! Hugs Erica xo :)
Here's the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RnIwV9PKhw









Hugs Erica
xoxox

Comments

  1. Hello Dear Erica:)
    happy birthday !!! what a beautiful haul , i would so love to be able t send you a card :) your cake looks so yummy , omg i love it and all your birthday goodies , beautiful wishes to you ,
    kindest regards
    georgia from usa ohio , please send me your address via youtube as i would so loveot send a card to you :) i am mypinkrainbow on there :) cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I absolutely LOVE your Paris pillow!!!
    Happy belated birthday :)

    allthings-ally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015