BLOG REVIEW: Sleek idivine Ultra Mattes v2 Darks Palette

Hello Everyone, 
As promised here is my review on the Sleek Ultra Mattes v2 Darks Palette, the newest idivine palettes from sleek makeup. 
I have always loved sleek's eyeshadow palettes, there smooth texture, great color pigmentation & blendability for an eyeshadow makes this not only easy to use but in my opinion a great quality eyeshadow. I have many in my collection & have always had a look out for any new palettes and this includes there limited edition ones. So when I got this palette as a Birthday gift from a dear friend I was so SO happy! :)
If your familiar with sleek palettes then you will know that they are all mineral based eyeshadow's, this goes the same for the newest matte palettes from sleek too. 
All of the other palettes from sleek have mostly shimmer or satin finished eyeshadows with the odd matte shadow amongst them (normally the black shade). So to have a complete matte eyeshadow palette from sleek I was really happy with, there are 12 eyeshadow colors in total & there 1.1gram each, so about a coin in size. 
There are 2 versions of the Matte Palettes V1 Brights Ultra Mattes this is all your bright "POP" neon colors, & then you have V2 Dark Ultra Mattes this is your more "smokey" shades but still in colors not the traditional all black, grays & browns. This is the palette that I own, I have used it for the last week & I wanted to share my overall thoughts!. 
As you can see above the Palette looks like all the other sleek palettes in the packaging style, with the standard 12 colors & all the same size. One thing I've always loved about sleek is that there palettes always have great range of colors & difference ones, which makes for interesting color combo's and eye makeup looks. The palette is sturdy & easy to travel with as it's sleek thin packaging makes it not only easy to store away but to take on summer holidays too. 
Top From L To R - Orbit, Ink, Highness, Noir, Dune, Pillow Talk
Bottom From L To R - Thunder, Maple, Flesh, Paper Bag, Villain, Fern
As for the eyeshadow quality, I have found the mattes to be just as nice looking on the eyes when made up & the formula easy to blend which makes applying it like a dream, like with all sleek eyeshadow palettes. The pigmentation for most part is excellent but there a few shades you might need to work a little more on, to get the desired finish & color pay off. 
The mattes shadow's all go on smooth and are not chalky in apparence nor when applying them. They did not irritate my sensitive eyes at all and they don't feel heavy on the eye lids as some matte shadows can.

OVERALL: I love this Palette just like all the other Sleek iDivine Palette's I own in my collection, & I would recommend this to you if your looking for some mattes shades in different colors but still very wearable colors. 
Those of you with larger eyes Or Glasses may find matte eyeshadows will work better for you as shimmer eyeshadows highlight the eyes & draws light reflects making the eyes in term look bigger or distorted. But this palette is still a great edition for all that like matte finishes or just what to own it.

Hugs Erica,
xoxoxo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup