JULY FAVORITES 2012 - MAKEUP, SKINCARE & MORE


Hello Everyone, 
July "Beauty" favorites time & this month was a more casual Makeup month for me I have only a few favorites not too many but what I do have I've really loved using! Here's the video link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otnF5XqwSxc



Skincare Favorites: 
1. QV Face Purifying Mask (clay mask) 
2. Witch Stick Blemish Stick
Perfume: 
1. Christain Dior Midnight Poison
Makeup & Tools:
1. Models Perfer Stipling Brush 
2. NYX Blush in Pinched (Nars Orgasm DUPE) 
3. Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
4. Wet N' Wild Palette in Lust
5. Ruby Hammer All in One Palette 
6. e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph (MAC Myth DUPE)
7. Maybelline ColorSensational Lipgloss in Cranberry Cocktail (Deep Red) & Born with it ( Light Pearl Pink)



MAKEUP I'M WEARING IN THIS VIDEO
FACE: Skin 79 BB Cream (Orange One)
Revlon PhotoReady Primer
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in 003 shell (FYI: I'm a NW15 in MAC)
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Light-Medium
Revlon PhotoReady Powder in Light
NYX Powder Blush in Pinched
EYES: NYX Eyeshadow Primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Audacious Asphalt
Maybelline Expert Wear Stylish Smokes Quad in Charcoal Smokes
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara in Black
LIPS:  e.l.f Mineral Lipstick in Natrual Nymph

Hugs Erica
xoxox

Comments

  1. I've looked twice at the QV Mask but I haven't purchased it....but if it made your July 2012 favourites I might have to give it a go! I'm a big fan of the shower/bath wash and cream.

    Great blog and videos!

    http://personalperspectives.wordpress.com/2012/08/02/july-2012-favourites/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup