REVIEW: Wet'N'Wild Megalast Lipstick & Swatches

Hello Everyone, 
Here's my review I promised earlier this week on the Wet'N'Wild Megalast Lipstick I have these lipstick in 6 Beautiful Colors:
1. 24 Carrot Gold
2. Dollhouse Pink
3. Mauve Outta Here
4. Cherry Picking
5. Bare it all
6. Just Peachy
Being a lipstick lover myself I really wanted to try these from Wet'N'wild as most of there beauty products (like there eyeshadows) are very pigmented & LAST, So I have tried these lipsticks out for the last few weeks & here's my end view on them.

Here is the link to the review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ26D74zQtU



Hugs Erica
xoxox

Comments

  1. I got one the other day in think pink, I absolutely love it! I love the swatch of bare it all! Im definitely going to see if my job carries it cause I've been looking for a nice nude! Loved your review!

    allthings-ally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup