VLOG NEWS & CURRENT FAVORITE NAIL POLISH's


Hello Everyone, 
A vlog video today! just me talking about some new things I brought & the many up coming Tutorials I have planned (Themed & Everyday looks) & also Reviews and much more as always :) & also I'm sharing my favorite nail polishes that I've been loving to wear over the last 2-3 Months
Here is the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa7pXzsHaNU




My "Face of the Day Look" 
FACE: Skin 79 BB Cream (Orange One)
Maybellline Age Rewind Primer
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in Buff (FYI: I'm a NW15 in MAC)
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Light-Medium
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Cream
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Love & Beauty (F21) Blush in Peach
EYES: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Tenacious Teal
Wet N' Wild Palette in 737 Blue Had Me At Hello
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner in Black
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara in Blackest Black
LIPS: NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Perfect 


Hugs Erica
xoxxo

Comments