Beauty Diary - Neon Days

Dear Beauty Diary, 

I really felt in a bright and neon mood today! So using my Sleek I-Divine Acid palette (which was so hard to find) really made me not only happy, BUT Wow what a look :) & it went so nicely with my noen Mickey Mouse singlet (top). 
I love sleek palettes there lovely soft smooth blendable eyeshadows are like a dream come true, What is not a dream come true how ever is my L'Oreal Mattifying Primer today.
I've always had a hate\love relationship with it & today unfortunately was one of those "No I'm not going to play nicely" days LOL.

I have started using my Rimmel 25hr Lasting Finish Foundation again today too, now I know it's already probably been said a million times over by me, but when a makeup company claim there foundation last's 25 hours (yes that's you too Maybelline) on the skin you know there just lying. But being human and a Cosmeticjunkie I did by in to it, & I had worn this a lot 2 summers ago & I've just rediscovered it again! 
It looks so much more flawless on my skin with my Skin79 BB Cream underneath. My oh my you talk about a beauty product sent from the gods this Skin79 BB Cream is it, but where was I......Oh yeah the Rimmel foundation. 
I must say it's lasted a LOT longer this time on the skin, I know that my skin is now combination no longer all over oily thank goodness for that. 
I also have been using the Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara version more this week and NO I still don't like it this version either like the 2 other versions before it. It still irritates my eyes and it flakes so BAD though out the day, I'm sorry Great Lash but it's the bin for you.




So till another day my Beauty Diary.
Hugs Erica
xoxox
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

  1. I would love to get some sleek but never seem to have the budget for it! Great idea the beauty diary love it x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup