Beauty Diary - Snow White Eyes & Believing

Dear Beauty Diary,
"Some day my prince will come, Some day we'll meet again
And away to his castle we'll go, To be happy forever I know
Some day when spring is here, We'll find our love anew
And the birds will sing, And wedding bells will ring
Some day when my dreams come true"


YES I still believe in fairy tales & the magic that they contain be it story wise the romances or the characters themselves, So putting on my Disney Pink Minnie Mouse top that I brought new from Target on the weekend, I really felt in a "princess" mood today and with the "pearl" white eyeshadow from the Maybelline Eyestudio collection funnily enough called Snow White, hey it was bound to happen, LOL! 
Call me crazy but I love white eyeshadow it can be so enchanting on the eyes and can make you look more awake too which is always something I could use. But it saddens me dairy that so many don't try it or use white eyeshadow to it's full ability and just as a brow highlight shade, it truly is a magic color if used correctly. 

Paring lipstick with white eyeshadow is the only bummer in the scheme of things it took me (no joking here) 15 minutes just to select a lipstick color that was not going to "wash" me out or make me look too made up for during the day...that being Snow White's classic red lipstick color!
I settled on Revlon's Lustrous Lipstick in Paparazzi Pink it's a color that's not really Pink nor Mauve/Purple, & I LOVE it :)

I also stared wearing my Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation again (Shade 200 Creamy Natural) due to my skin being a right old pain, it's so dry and kinda a little flaky on the cheeks at the moment, that I had to change my Moisturizer at night to a more Hydrating one and the my foundation too, I know it will be just for a few weeks like 2 OR 3 but unfortunately the season changes just don't make my lips sore and dry no longer :(
Click to enlarge! :)
So till another day my Beauty Diary.
Hugs Erica
xoxoxx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup