MFOTD: Emerald Pride

Hello Everyone, 
I'm totally in love with the Maybelline Color tattoo's at the moment, & I don't know for the life of me why I never brought these sooner. I guess I just thought they would never live up to my MAC paint Pots, but how wrong was I. These Maybelline Color Tattoo's are great, especially when you apply Wet N'Wild e/s over the top OMG lasting power like nothing else, and this is even without my beloved NYX HD Shadow Primer underneath, which I have not touched for nearly a week. I've just been using the Color tattoo's as my Primer/Color Base for my eyeshadow.
So the look I came up with today is using the Maybelline's color tattoo in Edgy Emerald, which is a beautiful Greeny/Emerald Shade. The eyeshadows used over the top is from the Wet N' Wild Color Icon Palette in Pride. 
I Used only the green shades and white shadows not any of the blue, because  I really wanted a pure green eye look. 


I started off by applying the Maybelline color tattoo in Edgy Emerald on the lid with a flat brush, making sure it was evenly applied over the eye lid. 
Next with a flat eye shading brush I applied the Frosty looking Emerald shade over the top, blending this out slightly into the Crease fold. 
For the crease it's self with a blending/crease brush I applied the green shade next to the one we applied before, blending this really well in the crease & slightly higher then normal (great for hooded eyes). 
Next with a large eyeshadow brush I applied with a light hand some of the frosty white shade and with the same brush picking up a little of the whiter shade I applied this to the inner corner. 
Liner was next and for that I used Maybelline Master Precise liquid liner in Black, I drew a thin line at the base of that lashes winging it out slightly past the eye. I then applied 2 coats of Maybelline the falsies Volum' express Flared version mascara in Very Black to the lashes. 



For the rest of the face I'm wearing: 
Maybelline Dream Smooth Primer
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup Foundation in 150 Buff
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer in Fair
Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer in Medium Beige
Rimmel Renew & Lift Powder in 200 Soft Beige
e.l.f. Studio Blush in Candid Coral & Fuchsia Fusion (blended together on the cheeks to create a peachy/bright pink color) 
Lips was a just a simple wash of color using Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink Giggles (this was a limited Edition color from Spring collection)
But you can dupe this color with any purple undertone pink lipstick or gloss. 

Hugs Erica
xoxoxox
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup