REVIEW: Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow (All Colors)

Hello Everyone, 
A review today on the Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow's that I've been using continuously for over the last 2 weeks (closer to 3 weeks). I own all the colors in the Color Tattoo collection & use these as my Color base under eyeshadow. I have some tips on how to best apply them & more.
Here is the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtwwqJXAEZE

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow SHADES:
05 Too Cool - Frosty White
10 Fierce & Tangy - Matte Orange
15 Audacious Asphalt - Satin Gray
20 Painted Purple - Satin Purple
25 Bad to the Bronze - Frosty/Metallic Bronze
30 Pomegranate Punk - Satin Deep Plum
35 Tough as Taupe - Matte Grey/Brown
40 Tenacious Teal - Frosty Blue
45 Bold Gold - Frosty/Metallic Gold
50 Edgy Emerald - Satin Emerald



Too Cool, Fierce & Tangy, Audacious Asphalt, Painted Purple, Bad to the Bronze, Pomegranate Punk, Tough as Taupe 
                Tenacious Teal, Bold Gold, Edgy Emerald

Hugs Erica
xoxox
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

  1. I love the gold one, I wonder if my eyes are too old to handle it tho?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup