SCHOOL/WORK Drugstore Everyday Makeup Tutorial


Hello Everyone, 
It has been requested for me a lot over the last few weeks for me to do a look that is inexpensive and also good for going back to school or college! for this WHOLE look I only use up to 8 Beauty Products.
I thought this was a wonderful idea as many of you had also asked to see a tutorial on the look I would wear on any typical week day for me so this is really a 3in1 Makeup Tutorial. I share some simple tips on how to save money but still get the end look, looking like you've used more then the makeup you really did always a plus :)
Here is the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmnldE2J_8c






MAKEUP I'M WEARING IN THIS VIDEO
FACE: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 125  (FYI: I'm a NW15 in MAC)
Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer in Medium Beige
elf Pressed Powder Foundation in Buff
NYX Duo Blush & Bronzer in 03 Marbella 
EYES: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Tough as Taupe
elf essentials eye brightening quad in Brownstone
Maybelline The falsies Volum'Express Flared in Very Black
LIPS: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Nude Pink

Hugs Erica
xoxoxx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments