TOP 5 MAYBELLINE BEAUTY/MAKEUP PRODUCTS


Hello Everyone, 
Top 5 Maybelline NY products today and this one was a real hard one for me to only pick 5 Makeup products from :) I love Maybelline, there makeup lines and products have been on a real winner latey for me and there makeup quality as improved heaps too from what Maybelline once was. So when Maybelline was voted the next one most of you would like to see...... lets just say I was excited to share my favorites!
Here is the Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXkZm1VKN8



What are your favorite Maybelline Beauty Items????? Let me know!

Hugs Erica
xoxox
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup