TUTORIAL: Gold Vanity Makeup Look

Hello Everyone, 
Today is a VERY requested look for you all, a lot of you had mentioned though all the social media places to me where I'am, that you LOVED my eye makeup in the Maybelline Color Tattoo Review. So here is the makeup Tutotial on how to get EXACTLY that same look! :D 
I used the combo again of a Color Tattoo shadow & a Wet N' Wild Palette. I love using these two beauty products together and it really works wonders. 
Here is the Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya0BmZqMwgE





MAKEUP I'M WEARING IN THIS VIDEO
FACE: Revlon PhotoReady Primer
Revlon ColorStay Makeup Foundation in 180 Sand Beige (FYI: I'm a NW15 in MAC)
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Fair
Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer in Medium Beige
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Cream
Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Light Rose
EYES: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bold Gold
Wet N' Wild Palette in Vanity
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner in Black
Maybelline Master Liner in Black
Maybelline The falsies Volum'Express Flared in Very Black
LIPS: Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Pink Truffle

If your interested in my Maybelline Color tattoo review here is the link to that -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtwwqJXAEZE

Hugs Erica
xoxox
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments