Skip to main content

TUTORIAL: Wednesday 13 Gothic Ghoul Makeup Look


Hello Everyone, 
1st off HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wednesday 13 aka Jo! I hope it's a wonderful day full of Rocking and Awesomeness!!!!! & Yes I will say it out loud I love you! :)
2nd This is my look to not only celebrate his birthday with a tutorial, but to add some much need flavor to my Gothic Looks. 
Being a huge fan of Wed13's Music, Style & the person Himself, I really wanted to do this and use a look that he himself wore! Making this a easy guided Makeup Tutorial so all the other "ghouls" that love Wed13 are then able to re-create this look! 
You can wear this look on his Birthday this Sunday or for going to 1 of his concerts or just because you like to ROCK the goth look once and a while, I know I do :) 
Here is the video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42uWwBOd7jg

His Look Re-created



MAKEUP I'M WEARING IN THIS VIDEO
FACE: Rimmel Match Perfection Cream to Gel Foundation in Ivory (FYI: I'm a NW15 in MAC)
Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer in Medium Beige
MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NW15
Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Light Rose
EYES: NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
Wet N' Wild Palette in Vanity
Sleek i-Divine Palette in 596 BAD GIRL
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner in Black
Maybelline Master Liner in Black
Maybelline The falsies Volum'Express Flared in Very Black
LIPS: Maybelline Master Liner in Black
Sleek Paint Pout in 153 Cloud 9

Hugs Erica
xox
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015