1st Impressions - Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream

Hello Everyone,
If you follow me on twitter then you would have known that I brought the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream yesterday. So I thought I would share my 1st thoughts on this and I will be reviewing this in a video on my YT Channel come end September after I have used it longer. :)
Okay so 1st up what this is and what Maybelline claims it will do for you!

Maybelline Claims!  (Source: Maybelline.com) 
The 1-step wonder for a good skin day, everyday.
Packed with 8 great skin benefits for instant skin perfection
Ideal for Normal Skin.

WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
BB creams combine skincare + makeup in 1 simple step
8-in-1 Skin Perfector:
• Blurs imperfections
• Brightens
• Evens skin tone
• Smoothes
• Hydrates
• Enhances
• Protects with SPF 30
• 0% oils and heavy ingredients
FOR BEST RESULTS
Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.


My 1st Impression!
I love the packaging tube it's hygienic and slim lined so perfect for traveling. You get 30ml of product which is normal size for any foundation, this comes in 5 shades from Light to Deep. I purchased mine in Light/Medium which is the second lightest in the collection. When I 1st applied this it was very "cooling" to the skin and did give the skin that fresh feeling which was very refreshing for my morning skin. It blends out really nice and easy over the skin, the Light/Medium shading was exactly perfect for my skin which is currently a MAC NW20 in color. As for coverage this is a very light tint and I really stress the "Very" in the coverage. It does even out the skin slightly & if you have perfect skin (lucky you :D) then this will be perfect just to finish the face nicely for light coverage, but for those of you like me with skin that as it's imperfections then this is not going to cover much and really just make the skin look more even and a little brighter. I wore a little of the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation over the top of the BB Cream just to add more coverage and this enhanced the look of the BB Cream that was underneath which I found great.
This did not make my face oilier/oily thought the day and I did look more radiant "health skin" while wearing this under my matte foundation. 




Overall
I do like this and my 1st impressions are that I will be liking this BB Cream from Maybelline and under the Dream Matte Mousse foundation it did appear a "dream" and made my skin look very health and even toned, even if it did have a little help from a little foundation on top. 

Hugs Erica
xoxxo
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

  1. How do you feel it compares to skin 79? Great new layout BTW X-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Skin79 BB Cream has more coverage and you can wear that like a foundation and in the months I wore that I found my skin did improve. But the Maybelline did feel lighter & fresher on the skin but very little coverage.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup