TUTORIAL: ARIEL Disney Princess from The Little Mermaid Makeup


Hello Everyone, 
For my Halloween Tutorials this week is Disney week. I'm re-doing the Main Disney Princesses this year in HD video quality and with better makeup design, This has been requested LOTS & I feel it really needs to be better due to last year I was battling medical illness when I was filming them! 
So 1st up on the re-make list is The Little Mermaid - Ariel 
This is the beautiful "under the sea" princess and with her unmissable red hair and pretty smile! she's been a personal favorite for years.
Here is the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1L4gf0EfeQ





Hugs Erica
xoxx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup