TUTORIAL: CINDERELLA Disney Princess Elegant Makeup

Hello Everyone, 
For my Halloween Tutorials is this week is Disney week. I'm re-doing the main Disney Princesses this year in HD and with better makeup design, This has been requested & I feel it needs to be better due to last year I was battling illness when I was filming them! 
So 5th up on the re-make list is Cinderella
The girl with the glass slipper & never giving up on her dreams, Cinderella has a very soft and fairytale look about her especially in that famous ballgown dress, she wears for the dance with the Prince. I combined this look and the end scene of her wedding look together to create this beautiful enchanting Cinderella Makeup. 
Here is the link- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUowYG5Dxc





Hugs Erica
xoxx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie 

Comments