TUTORIAL: SNOW WHITE Disney Princess Classic Makeup


Hello Everyone, 
For my Halloween Tutorials is this week is Disney week. I'm re-doing the main Disney Princesses this year in HD and with better makeup design, This has been requested & I feel it needs to be better due to last year I was battling illness when I was filming them! 
So 2nd up on the re-make list is Snow White from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. This beautiful Classic makeup look (very 1940's in style) Snow White is a elegant princess and with her classic red lipstick and singing, She's a true classic :) 
Here is the Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swjqc3xExPY





Hugs Erica
xoxoxox
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup