Makeup I Regret Buying 2012 (Maybelline, e.l.f. NARS & MORE)


Hello Everyone, 
Today I'm sharing my top most regretted beauty items/products that I've purchased this year! I have 7 to talk about with you & it's Makeup Products from the Drugstore & the High End counters. 
F.Y.I - Now these products did not work for me, BUT if they work great for you then that's fantastic :) 
Here is the Link  - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa14t1jMxjI


Do you have any Makeup regrets?

Hugs Erica
xoxx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

  1. Not yet and i bought a lot of stuff.. I always look at reviews and swatches before i buy something :)

    Vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup