TUTORIAL: MULAN Disney Princess Makeup

Hello Everyone, 
Thought out the month of October I'm still re-doing some of the Disney Princess looks I did last year, but with better makeup look/design and in Full HD too. I have done most of them now, only the last few left:). This has been requested & I feel it needs to be better due to last year I was battling illness when I was filming them! 
So 11th up on the re-make list is Disney's Mulan
Mulan had a very graceful & traditional makeup look & style to the Chinese (Asian Style) Culture. This make is inspired by her bridal makeup, and the costume is also based on this look. Mulan was all about keeping her family honour and she did it with such a wonderful attitude and actions. Mulan is an ispring disney classic just like her Makeup!
Here is the Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukqY7uy56Mc





Hugs Erica
xoxo
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup