TUTORIAL: POCAHONTAS Disney Indian Princess Makeup


Hello Everyone, 
Thought out the month of October I'm still re-doing some of the Disney Princess looks I did last year, but with better makeup look/design and in Full HD too. I have done most of them now, only the last few left:). This has been requested & I feel it needs to be better due to last year I was battling illness when I was filming them! 
So 7th up on the re-make list is Pocahontas from Disney's Pocahontas
The indian Princess, she was all about peace and being one with the earth, Letting her spirit guide her! Her look is very natural and a little glowy to show off good health and that lovely "copper" tan skin.
Here is the Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=800EbDzanvM





Hugs Erica
xoxo
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup