Skip to main content

WHAT'S IN MY BAG 2012


Hello Everyone, 
I was tagged by my friend Rose (aka milkymoles) to do this "What's in my Handbag" video and I thought I would go ahead and do this just as something a little different from my normal videos I post :) I have a lot of things in my bag, but I use everything I have in there, as you only have so much room in a handbag. The Bag I forgot to mention in the video I got as a present from my Sister Sonja, she got it for me from Japan.  
Here is the Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxfaDZ7PUPU


Hugs Erica
xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015