CLEAR & HEALTH SKIN: My Skincare Routine 2012 (Drugstore Products)

Hello Everyone,
So today I have not only a requested video that has been requested  a lot for me to do, but a skin care routine that has cleared my skin up till 90% from all the Acne, over oily skin and as tamed my dry and sensitive cheeks. I have been using this method for a little over 6 months now and I love it, I run though everything I use and how I've made my skin as it is today! :)

Found out why I love them Here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePhK54JPsjQ


Hugs & Love
Erica
xoxxo
Alwayscosmeticjunkie


Comments

  1. This video was actually incredibly helpful, You seem to have the exact same skin-type that I do.

    --
    Please do check out my alternative style blog as well: http://blingyoctopus.blogspot.ca/
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking time for sharing this article, it was excellent and very informative. Its really very useful of all of users. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up.
    obagi skin care products

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup