Skip to main content

MAKEUP HAUL & VLOG: Highend Makeup & A New, Clean Start!!

Hello Everyone,
So just a HUGE Thank you in this Vlog today on my resent Divorce, the support I've had from everyone in the last week (since the post on FB) has been very overwhelming and beyond Kind! Thank You all for showing all that love and being so caring.
Also a more of a High-End Makeup Haul today too, I went for some "retail therapy" and I picked up some awesome makeup I've been really wanting to try FOREVER!!

Check it out here :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8DgVvg4KF0

Hugs from me to you
Erica
xo
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015