Something New!

Hello Everyone,
It's been a while since I have just posted a post, if that made any sense what so ever, LOL?!

Okay but there is some little news bits that I know most of you will already know but hey it's worth saying it anyways....Right! 
I have a 2nd channel now for my Vlogging and other things that I'm going to be adding there that ARE NOT Beauty related, I've been wanting to do this for sometime and when I asked if you'd like that I got a good enough response back, to set up the 2nd channel and start posting there too! 
Now just to make it clear Alwayscosmeticjunkie my MAIN channel stays my main channel always and my main place to source my videos, as I am first and for most a Makeup Artist :) 
But for a little and different creative outlet I really wanted the 2nd channel.

So if you'd like to know more about what is coming to my Vlog Channel which is call EricaTVlog then this is my Intro video, where you'll hear about what's coming soon!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5_IsOsF49U
If you like what you hear about what is coming or you just like me and my videos in general then please Subscribe it would be greatly appreciated, Thank You xoxox
Here's the link to my 2nd Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/EricaTVlog

I will be posting my videos links from my Vlog channel on this Blog too but with (EricaTVlog) like shown, so you'll know it comes /posted from my 2nd Channel 

Thank you for all the lovley people that have already subscribed to my new 2nd channel and to everyone, currently 7,208 subscribes on my main Beauty Channel which is my Love & Passion THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH.

Hugs & Love 
Erica
xoxoxox
Alwayscosmeticjunkie
(EricaTVlog)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup