Skip to main content

TUTORIAL: Christmas Makeup Look 2012 - Cozy Cashmere

Hello Everyone, 
Christmas is coming in only a few little weeks it will be here, there are so many things about the Christmas/ Holiday time that make me so happy. It's a true time for spending it with Family & Friends, decorating your home to make it cheerful, getting the "feast" all planned and ready for the big day, shopping for all the gifts to be given to loved ones. Yes there's a lot that Christmas holds in tradition for those that celebrate it. For me personally Christmas is a big deal and I love the season. 
But there is one thing that is also important to me and that is my Makeup look for the Season, I like to change the look & feel each year and make it different.  
SO My Christmas Makeup Tutorial /Look for this year is here :) I really was inspired by the colors of Cinnamon & Chocolate for this look, which made it feel very Warm and Cozy as well as being neutral. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7O48oREHkA


Hugs Erica
xoxoxox
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015