Skip to main content

DRUGSTORE HAUL - Essence, Physicians Formula & MORE!!

Hello Everyone,
Today's video is a drugstore haul, this is a collection of makeup that I have brought over the
last few weeks and it was a worthy amount of beauty products to now show! I love essence It's a new beauty Brand I have found recently and there great!! One major plus size is there inexpensive too, so everyone can afford a few of there items (which only makes me buy more just like with elf LOL) So if you'd like to see all the new goodies I got then you know what you have to do! Enjoy the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TzNPi0lMyE



Thank You for Watching my fellow Cosmeticjunkie's
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs Erica
xx

Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

  1. Great products, love the max factor

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015