REVIEW: Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation

Hello Everyone, 
Another review today, this review I have wanted to do for quiet some time, I brought this foundation about 3 months ago have been using close to every day since I got it, and really wanted to now share my thoughts on it. 
Now this is an expensive foundation, so I wanted to test it out longer as this foundation dose not come cheap. I have combination oily skin and I have fair skintone, so I got this foundation in the shade Clair 1.0 (I'm a MAC NW15) 
For my thoughts on this foundation check out the video -  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He2LaRsDQac


Hugs Erica
xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup