Skip to main content

TUTORIAL: ROCKSTAR (Rock Chic) Makeup Look

Hello Everyone,
Today's look which is slightly themed but something you can easily wear at night for a night out or if you'd like to rock this during the day you can then too ;). 

My Rock Chic look is a look I personally LOVE, its sultry, edgy and just looks awesome, you get an attitude look and something you can really work with!! So this is my inspired look for a Rock Star, feel free you make it more Gothic by making it darker or lighter if you'd like a more soft rocker look and feel. 
Rock It HERE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htbkn_NMz84





DUPES for the Urban Decay Naked 2 eyeshadows I used in this tutorial,
Busted - WnW Petal Pusher (Crease -Plum Shade)
Blackout - Any VERY Pigmented Black will do (i.e.: WnW Spoilt Brat, Rimmel After Dark, Maybelline Black)
Verve - WnW Don't Steal my Thunder (Lid shade), Revlon Sparkle shadow in Twinkle

Hugs Erica
xoxx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015