Skip to main content

MAKEUP & IRIS (I do my Niece's Makeup)

Hello Everyone,
Today's video is a fun and special one, I'm making up my beautiful niece Iris in this video! haha!! this video was SO SO requested so I'm happy I have it finally done for you all.
Please keep in mind that she is only 8 and was a little shy :)
I used mostly all Drugstore Makeup and kept it kid\teen friendly
Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOUKgp0MmBQ






Thank you for for watching from me & iris
Have a wonderful day!!
Erica
xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

  1. I m lo be you💛💛💚💙
    u very beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I m love be you💛💛💚💙
    u very beauty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015