REVIEW: Catrice All Round BB Cream

Hello Everyone,
Today I have an exciting review for a BB Cream I've brought while I'm in Holland at one of the Drugstores. I have mine in the Lightest shade available (I'm a NW 15 in MAC) !! This BB Cream By Catrice, it is a very inexpensive BB Cream retails for around 4 to 6 Euro, which is cheap for a BB Cream \ Foundation.
It's claims to have 5 benefits for the Skin and has a SPF of 30. I give my Pros & Cons of this BB Cream in this review and I brought it with my own money.

Watch it here - http://youtu.be/Ov-9RoJ_97U



Hugs Erica
xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup