HUGE MAKEUP HAUL: Drugstore & Highend (I'm Back!!) 2013

Hi Everyone,
I'm back!! at home in my normal filming area again.
I had a lovely time in Holland and will for sure miss it. But I have still some makeup left over that I brought while over there on my trip, that I did not get to show in a Haul video as of yet, hence this video Haha!!
I'm sorry the video is SO So long, but there's a lot to show here from Sephora and the Drugstore.
I will be happy to review anything you see here in this video, so PLEASE leave a comment to let me know if you'd like something reviewed.
Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu3Pn3zqReI


Thank you SO much for watching, really excited and happy to be back for you all and Till the next video
Hugs Erica
xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup