Skip to main content

NIGHTTIME SKINCARE Routine and Products 2013

Hello Everyone,
To have the best Skin you can have invokes great skincare that works for you and not against you! I have a pretty big routine but it works wonders at night just before I go to bed. I have been doing this skincare for good couple of months and LOVE my routine as it's made an amazing difference to my skin in general and also how my makeup wear through the day.
I always believe that Great Skin = Better Makeup!
I have Combination skin in a big way I'm very Dry on the Cheeks and Very oily in the T-Zone and fairly normal on my neck area.
Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f1sTrDEDSQ


Till my next post,
Hugs Erica
xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015