Skip to main content

REVIEW: ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR LIGHT FOUNDATION

Hello Everyone,
A much requested review for the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation, I have been wearing this foundation for the last 2\3 weeks and it's the "sister" foundation for the original Double Wear foundation, which I have worn for 2 years on and off.
So I got mine at Sephora and it retails for $40
Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O6fsJBRusw



My Shade in Double Wear 1N1 Ecru
Double Wear Light Shade 1
*For reference I'm a MAC NW15\NW20

Till my next post
Hugs Erica
xxox
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015