MAYBELLINE HAUL & 1ST IMPRESSIONS - SUPERSTAY POWDER, DREAM PURE BB CREAM, AGE REWIND & MORE

Hello Everyone,
I went out this morning a picked up a few NEW Maybelline Makeup items from Target and my local Drugstore. I found some cool brand new things is well, that I'm super interested in using and reviewing them in coming weeks.
So I thought to add to this mini Maybelline haul, I would do a 1st impressions about the maybelline face products!.
Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6IcERxtVYQ


Products Mentioned
Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream 8 in 1 Cream
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind The Lifter Foundation (in the shade Creamy Ivory)
Maybelline SuperStay 24H Waterproof Powder (in the shade Ivory)
Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal 24Hr Eyeshadow in Sliver Strike and Barely Branded
Maybelline Color Whispers Lip Balms in Petal Rebel and Lust for Blush

Till my next post,
Hugs Erica
Xxox
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup