OOTD: Emerald Lace & MOTD Peachy Nude

Hello Everyone, 
Today's outfit of the day is one of my all time favourites! I love how it fits me and feels on, It's so comfortable to wear and yet still stylish. 
The whole outfit is from Target with the belt coming from Forever21, It's amazing the great clothes you'll find at Target these days, it's fashionable as well as affordable. Thank goodness they became more fashion savvy in the last few years too! Come cheaper fashion that still looks good to great to amazing to wear, got to love that. :-)
This is a whole set "outfit" and I brought it a few months back when Emerald and Army Green was the "rage" in the color department, not a real fan of the Army Green color, but the Emerald is a favourite color I like to wear, and thought out the years have done so. I remember it all started with an Emerald green jumper I brought for the winter, 8 years back!! ahhh I loved that thing, but that's getting off topic!

Top: Emerald "City" Dressing Collection 
Bottoms: Emerald and Black Lace leggings
Shoes: Black Velvet Wedges, 4.5 inches Height  


For the Makeup or MOTD, I'm wearing the following beauty products - 
FACE:  Benefit Porefessional Primer
Revlon ColorStay in Ivory mixed with Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation in Creamy Natural (I wanted to see how mixing these foundations together would last)
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Pale
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural or MSF in Light
Dior Bronzer in Honey Matte Shade 2 
Estee Lauder Blush in Tease (limited edition -Spring Collection 2013)
NARS Angelic Blush
EYES: essence I love Stage Eye Primer
MAC Paint Pot in Rubensque
MAC Expensive Pink Eyeshadow
L'Oreal infallible Eyeshadow in Endless Chocolate
Urban Decay 24\7 Pencil liner in Perversion 
LIPS: NARS Velvet Lip Pencil in Roman Hoilday
MAC Dazzleglass in Like Venus


Till my next post,
Hugs Erica,
Xx

Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup