REVIEW: COVERGIRL OUTLAST STAY FABULOUS 3 in 1 FOUNDATION

Hello Everyone,
Here is my review for the BEST foundation I've found later at the drugstore, I have Combination \ Oily Skin and this foundation I wear for up to 15 hours a day so it has to with stand a lot. 
I own my winter shade which is 820 Creamy Natural and my Summer Shade which is 825 Buff Beige, I'm currently wearing 825! 
Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWZOsYJp6Dg


Till my next video
Hugs Erica
xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

  1. Thank you for this recommendation! I'm in the Uk and we don't have covergirl here :( but we do have Max Factor, I wonder if this foundation is somewhat similar to the long lasting one they do.. at least the bottle is the same. But I might buy this one online and I just wanted to share this website I have just found, it helps you to choose the right foundation and in the right colour it's http://www.beauty.ps/tool/foundation give it a go, it's really cool. Best, Sammy xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment