Skip to main content

L'OREAL 1ST IMPRESSIONS - True Match Collection (Haul)

Hello Everyone,
A very quick video today, I had a lovely little parcel at my office today from L'Oreal Paris - Makeup Products, the package contained the True Match Face Collection. I was really happy to receive this and YES I will be doing a full review on this collection of face products this coming August.
I RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING:
L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup (foundation) in Soft Ivory N1
L'Oreal True Match Skin Tone Matching Correcting Concealer in Shade 2
L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer in N1-2-3
L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable The Powder in C1-2
Check out the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJcIO1rbuWc


Till my next post
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015