MORNING SKINCARE ROUTINE (DEMO + PRODUCTS) 2013

Hello Everyone, 
Here is my long awaited ;-) requested Skincare Routine I use EVERY Morning!!
I have used most of the products for a while now and love how they cleanse my skin that is Combination \ Oily skin that is acne prone and at times can be sensitive. 

A lot of the morning products I use all prep my skin for the makeup I wear everyday too! and keeps my foundation on longer (less oily) and skin looking as healthy as i can get it.


PRODUCTS USED
Formula 10.0.6 NO TIME TO SHINE Oil-Absorbing Mud Mask
BIORE Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Wipes
Formula 10.0.6 SO TOTALLY CLEAN Toner
Dr. Lewinns Oil Control Daily Fluid 
Garnier Ultra Lift Morning Serum+Cream
Formula 10.0.6 PICTURE PERFECT DAY SPF 15
L'Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew x3 Eye Creme

Till my next post,
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup