TUTORIAL: TWINKLE LIPS & CUT CREASE EYE MAKEUP LOOK (JORDANA & MAC)

Hello Everyone,
So here we have a requested look, I showed this Jordana Lipstick in my Crazy for Lipstick TAG video, The shade was called Twinkle. 
This is my favourite & unique lipstick color in my collection, it's SO pretty and when worn with this look it's AMAZING! A lot had asked me to do a tutorial with this lipstick color, so I thought I would do a Cut Crease Eye look too as this too was requested. 
Hope you enjoy this tutorial and you can totally rock this look for a Party, Halloween Princess or like me just when you want too ;-) 


Till my next post,
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup