MY WEIGHT-LOSS STORY \ JOURNEY - HOW I LOST 40+ KILOS

Hello Everyone,
A VERY Requested video here today for you all that you were interested in my weight-loss story of how I lost a LOT for weight in the last 6+ months.
In total so far I have lost 42 Kilos and I feel a lot better, I was helped by my lovely Doctor in the Hospital and with my determination I lost the weight and now I'm keeping it off.
FIND OUT HOW I DID IT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw1WuN03RPg

P.S. A special THANK YOU to everyone that supported me on my journey to lose the weight, Love you guys xo

Till my next post
Have a lovely safe, happy day!!
Huge Hugs, Erica
XXXX
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup