Skip to main content

SEPHORA MAKEUP HAUL & REVIEWS - PART 1 2013

Hello Everyone,
So here is Part 1 of my HUGE Sephora Haul. I ordered online and this is what's turned up so far :) so I thought like I promised I would share it with you all.
Here is the Link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bWS0Cs6d1k


What I got from Sephora
NARS Sheer Matte Foundation
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
NARS Larger Than Life Lipgloss in Born This Way
Too Faced Pretty Rebel Palette
Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzer
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes in Amused and Blissful
Shiseido Sun Protection Liquid Foundation in SP10
Urban Decay Lip Pencil in Ozone
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Burnette

Till my next video\post,
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015